Thursday, 26 March 2009

Pressieeee

YAY I finally found something for TengtengJoo....with the help of Alvan!
its something expensive but I got them at such good deal!!!!Happy like Fucuktaofu!!!

Thanks Alvan for accompanying me n driving me there!!!Alvan actually make a good shopping partner coz he didnt whine at all....for the entire...ahem 3hours?...i think a normal guy will just die...especially if they are hungry, they get extra cranky...but Alvan is damn weird....he didnt whine n get cranky even tho he havent eaten the entire day, I had to force him to eat n stop shopping...I kept asking him "U wanna eat first or not U will die if U dont eat pls go n eat first" for like 10 times from the beginning till the end....I think he ate at last, not coz he's hungry but he is sick of me nagging him to eat like his momma'....loves it.

Then the two of us just listen to all our DU item music all the way til we reach hall....n realised tht everything is coming to an end...Alvan is graduating....DU is ending.....haaaiiiihhhhhh...
I will definitely miss riding on his Van...especially for our combine item where the three of us will just ride on his Van every tues n thurs to n fro RH for prac.....his Van is probably the transport tht Ive taken the Most this sem..
I .....will....miss.....Al.....VAN....hahahahah potong steam ...not miss him but miss his van ok geddit geddit k watever.

N i even finished wrapping the presents OMG I didnt know I can WRAP....even tho its nothing fancy...but heck man I can actually wrap.....I borrowed stuff from Farhana n she was like "All the best in wrapping...Im sure u can do it"...*reassuring tone*...WTF???am I that lousy or not??siennnnnn to prove that Im not....NAAAAHHHH SEE SEE

TADAAAA zai like fucuktaofu~
I even got creative n did like a "Sweet wrapper kinda thang' ya know' uhuh check it"...before U can even say "Oh NO she DIDDDDD...ennnnt" *snap finger*

Bottom piglet is for Dismas...the top Teddy bear is for TengtengJoo....cute wrapperssssssss loves em'.....oh as for Wedjie...his gift too big already I cant wrap it....not coz I got double standards okay!!!!his gift is equally exp wan leh mai siao siao ok!