Its 2am now n Im finally done with my IT assignment due in 10 hours time!This is the assignment that I procrastinated for damn long....alot of people actually finished it during the term break but I only started it like...yesterday...oh I am so GOOD that way.
Hmmm see how laa..if I get good marks for this assignment n my mid term, then I will study for finals....if not, forget it Im SU-ing this module!
Anyways, today we had combined practice in my hall...like finally....gosh how I dreaded going to RH all the time...at least its in my hall...its really different la I feel very comfortable here hahah wateverrrrr.
We have to do blocking thats why we used the MPSH today...it was hot like crazy it felt like Sauna....loves it....best part, right after we are done with our practice, the aircon came ON...double loves it...MAaaaa De.
Im so having mixed feeling for this item...sometimes I feel happy about it...at times I feel damn sick of it....
Like like.....
I dont feel happy when Im dancing because it feels very "foreign"....everyone is just there to whack steps....u know...its like so different as compared to me doing Step n Dismas' item...
I feel happy because the item is quite good and the choreographer is such a nice guy.
I dont feel happy when I am positioned at the back all the time....yes Im a sour grape wateverrr..now I know how it feels like.
I feel happy when I finally get some "stage time" at certain parts....meaning, standing in a spot where I can actually be SEEN...wtf
I dont feel happy coz Im not getting along with some of the people there.
I feel happy coz Im getting along with some of the people there.
I dont feel happy when we had to learn new steps on the spot n I cant seem to get the steps right no matter how hard i tried because I really hated the song n the beats are just too off!
BLaaaablaaablaaa complain complain complain the list goes on~