Saturday, 21 March 2009

Midnight groove

OK I just came back from 4am prac I am still widely awake after showering so I decided to write some crap coz Im too bored.

I was so scared of showering alone especially with all the recent incidents of peeping tom n stuff....n OH...the horror story tht I just heard from Xinwei this afternoon about the toilet cubicle....*shivers*....so I took a damn quick shower like less than 10mins....Mandi kerbau... OMG I still remember my Simpulan bahasa DAYUM Im geeeuuddd!

Its ok la Im going to wake up early tmrw to go out so Imma take a shower in less than 5hours again!Im so clean that way loves it.


Mah useless left eye who constantly swells for no reason....Dont know allergic to what shit la this left eye TA MA DE I feel like just digging the eye ball out n washing it with detol....wait, its the lid tht swells nothing to do with the eye ball aiya wateverrr la its just so irritating urrggghhhhh....


Cute lil' chocolate i got from one of the guys from combine item....awwwwww so sweet~

Love all the guys from combine item they are seriously the nicest n funniest bunch....Erm I know I sound like a god damn slut now but I dont care....yayayayaya I only like the guys I dont like the girls ok wateverrr dont be hatin'...

OK la nothing already bye.