Friday, 20 March 2009

Bday dude

Yo' its Shafiq's Bday today!!!A big shout out to Shafiq lemme hear ya say heeeeyyyy putchohandsintheairlikechujustdontcare~

We went to the showhouse to dig up some info...but failed~
Sien ...Yenny ah why u go back Batam we need u to go auntie on the sales person la....we two damn lousy actors.LOL...

After spending half an hour there, we went for somewhat atas dinner at Brewerkz Bukit Timah....So hungry I whacked one beef burger and he whacked beef steak....we ordered one jug of wheat beer n shared two pints each....Bloated~
n then we had to rush back for the 7pm lecture...

Beer effect of sleepiness kicked in half way thru I died listening to the bitch.....died for half of the lecture, woke up n heard her said, this is her LAST lecture of the semester!....GG what have I learnt?NOTHING.

I finally have a peaceful night without dance today....I realised that Ive been having dance practices EVERY nite since last Monday....Sat Sun included...OMG...full time dancer, Part time student...loves it.