Thursday, 19 March 2009

Reasons to feel happy

Yay I felt happier after some "pointless" talking with the bitch on msn...so pointless to the point we had to like stop each other from getting deeper into the shit hole...LOL...funny nevertheless.loves it.

I still love u bitch...dont be offended if I dont wanna go grad trip with u...u are not the one tht is graduating afterall...n i have like...Friends ya' know...MEEHEEHEE...n we are both in love with a Common object....but then again..that common object is also the infatuation of ten thousand others...sieeennnnn hor bitch?

N I felt relieved after finishing 70percent of my work....gotta continue the rest tmr morning...

After feeling like shit the entire afternoon going thru two insanely long tutorials, I finally got a breather thru Dance...duh what else....I thought I wont be able to make it I almost died halfway thru my bus ride back to hall....but after eating dinner I felt better n the three of us ride on Alvan's van to RH....totally died for like 5 minutes in the van.

Tengteng Joo was so cute today he was eavesdropping the girls conversation....the stupid boys were playing n figuring out their stunts while the girls had nothing to do we just sat around n talked....tengtengjoo was bored he came over n sat down n gave us the BEAR face...awwwwww cute....n NO I am not in love with him ok dont anyhow!

Crazy people in combine item!!!Lovin' this pic coz ahem...someone's not there..LOL

N I talked to Mr. Mackey again!!!Funny funny funny.....mackey is sooooo funny he never fails to crack me up!

LOL suddenly I feel as if Im living in a cartoon world...with all this names....loves it