Friday, 6 March 2009

Its a Friday

Had a Super mini GG session yesterday with CC, CT n Bixs.....super mini because it was held in my room....wah first time my room so happs....first time I had to wake up "Jeeee..."....nvm inside joke.

I went to whack Sushi again with Yenny yesterday after our CFJ class...Syok is definitely D WOrd.
I ate so much salmon I think the swelling of my eye might be the cause of it....nyehehe damn lame allergic to salmon wtf...

anyway, Sakae have 20percent promo for all their Salmon dishes....hmm even tho 20percent of $2.29 is like 50cents but imagine 50cents multiply by TEN plates.....SAVED $5....$5 convert to RM its RM12 WOOHOHOHOHO saved damn ALOT !!!!*auntie mode ON*

Went to CS to get our Wine supply for standby Wine session....hahaha standby wine session OMG we are so Cool lah!

Then I skipped my 7-9 class for dance prac haiiihhhhh feeling abit guilty about it but then again I keep assuring myself that even if I went I wouldnt have learn anything so doesnt matter....
I thought this prac session is quite important coz they are doing the blocking....hopefully I wont have to skip anymore classes in the future...but thats impossible la....haih haih haih whine like an Ah Mah!

Everyone GG-ed~ caught on camRAH by the CTbitch.