I wine-d with Yenny yesterday damn Funny OMG...we two talked so much....closet talk....sssshhhhh Yenny if u remember anything I will KEEELLLLL you!
But its OKAY...just in case, I also dug out lotsa dirt from her too...I am holding the trump card!Wow wow....nyehehehe.
I only brought One bottle over to her room coz I wanna save my liver ma right then then then of course knowing the both of us one bottle is neverfull... LouisVuitton! (haha wtf lame shit ala Yenny) so she forced me to walk back to my room n get ROBERT!!!But i refused n she said she will walk with me n i was like wtf coz later i must walk back to take n then walk to her room again n then come back to my room again....but in the end we still came all the way back to my room hahaha wtf damn retarded....so we two just took ROBERT from my room n on our way we saw damn alot of ppl in Eunice's room n they were like WTFFFF u two drunkards drink two bottles of wine!n we just HAHAHAHA-ed n *turn around n walk away dum dum dum dum*
Wah I only came back to my room like 648am in the morning like wtf!!!Coz we two feel asleep for like 2 hours?I dont know man we just suddenly fell asleep, before tht we were singing singing singing to The Moffatts (OMG old school i super like them when i was ahem 12?hahaha) then Jay chou then dunno what random SlumdogMillionaire indian song like damn wtf la we two so damn kao funny!!!!
I was woken up coz her aircon was too cold n realised tht OMG WTF its BRIGHT OUT THERE!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf...then i threw the blanket n wrapped her up like a sushi n walk back to my room all by myself awwwwww the end.
In case ur wondering....NO we didnt finish Robert laaa we aint No drunkards okay~