Tuesday, 17 March 2009

mmmm kay

OK Im totally over it...its gonna be fine....just gotta, well....abstain from thinking about it...

Anyway, TengtengJoo (hahahah wtf damn cute la this name i like!...in case he google his own name he wont find this blog ma right) was damn fierce today....scared the shit outta me....coz usually he is this Mr. Nice guy who never get angry no matter wat....I guess its really crunch time!

All of us were damn tired but non of us dare to complain because he is seriously trippin' this time I aint kiddin' you!....we ran thru few rounds of the same song again n again seriously damn tiring but i guess the fear sorta overpowered the fatigue so we all just shut up n guai guai follow his orders...haha

The weather is killing me!I came back sweating like crazy my room is freakin hot n stuffy I couldnt take it anymore I went running....hahaha yes Im crazy tht way....it was a damn good run...i ran all by myself n saw Malik on my way out....he has this concern look on his face when he asked me "Lari seorang ya?"...."Ya"....hahahaha its good to know tht the security guard cares about me...

After a good bath, I did my work n drank some Milo coz Im so hungry but I wont allow myself to eat supper especially after running my ass off....n Im still feeling hungry now...damn!but wateverrr I will just think of toilet n puke then I wont be hungry anymore.

In the midst of doing my work, this guy msn-ed me n he seriously cracked me up like crazy....Hmmm lets call him Mr. Mackey....hahaha Im just so distracted now I wanna talk to him more but he has to go for practice so awwwww...damn it....but really, he just made my day man!I love talking to people who can make me wanna talk to them more....like duhhh...haha k watever

OK OK shut up already Imma get back to doing my shitty stuff!