Thursday, 26 March 2009

pfeeettttt

MA DE I am so mad now...whats with that "Reaction" of me buying Big shirts....I know he prob has tones of big shirts already but hey at least he can still WEAR them like hello???better than getting him a bear which he can do what?Hump on them?MA DE Im being so crude now I dont give a damn.

Hello, its not just any big shirt ok....took alot of effort ok not like we just walk in n anyhow decide on just buying the shirts....wtf I freakin went shopping for 3 fucking days n I cant find anything thts within the budget or anything suitable....We even look for bags/sweaters/pants but everything is just either not nice or too exp....if anyhow buy somethin ugly might as well dont buy at all right....at least we tried our best n bought something practical!

N hello, if wanna make me the present IC then fuckin' accept what I bought la not as if I know whats best to buy like that ...what, think Im born to be present IC n buy present for ppl for the rest of my life isit?

FYI the "just big shirt" is freakin' 55 per piece ok so shut the hell up its not just any big shirt from Song n Song....MA DE MA DE MA DE MA DE.....