URGGGHHH I feel like shit....especially yesterday gosh....this whole Post-du blues is gettin' outta hand....how much time do I need really??I dont have much time to spare that's the saddest part....unlike last yr when I was still a Yr 2 student...I remember having at least one whole week to cool down....grrrrr so GAY la but wateverrr la I have the rights to be SAD because its MAAAAHHHHH life!
I know most ppl would think that we are being childish n overreacting over petty "hall stuff" n compromising our studies blablabla....ITS NOT OKAY!!!its really damn EMO wan okay...imagine your days are filled with nothing but practices.....for like two entire months n everything just died.....aiya watever la ppl just dont understand la Im glad the other dancers all feel exactly the same, that proves that Im not that GAY its just normal to be like this.
N Im constantly thinking what would I be doing now if it was two weeks back.....instead of sitting in front of my laptop miserably trying to get my work done....I really miss dancing haih....
Siennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn like FUCK!OOooops no I did ennnnnnntttt.....wateverrrrrr FUCK FUCK FUCK Imma say it like nobody's business!