mAH Life's Ovvaaaahhhh....*its over..but before we say goodbye....we could give it a try...if u leaveeeeeeeee*
Haiyo I also dunno what is happening to me laaa why am I being so sloppy n messy urghh I want my OLD self back....According to SF my room even have some kinda weird smell that is not ME...wtf OMG i think something died under my bed or outside my window or sumthin'.....SF I aint no dirty slob ok!!!I am still clean CLEAN CLEAN....ok I didnt clean my room for like....damn long ago already hahaha....promise I will clean my room after DU....
I still cannot believe that DU is this week n then everything will be OVAHHH soon OMG so sad....but watever la....i could at least savor these last few days that I have....awwwww emoooo
I am totally unmotivated to do anything....this is like THE WEEK okay...where u dump everything n just think of dance....LOL....urggghhh UNMOTIVATED like shit...I am so sorry project mates I promise I will bust my ass off after my DU....OK fine, one week after...need one week to recover ma withdrawal symptom ma.
URGH n I still cant freakin find present for my choreo its so HARD!!!I went Vivo today n ended up shopping for myself again instead.....DENG~
But Im totally lovin' my BUYS....I bought a branded T for half price from N.U.M and I bought shorts n T from Londsdale's clearance sale....WOOHOOHOO so happy!k wateverrrr...
I wanted to go into F21 but I have prac at 7 so I had to rush back like crazy.....sieeennnnn..but good thing also la if not I'll end up spending until I have to eat grass.
Oh yea n I got a FREE n BRAND NEW MNG vest from Step how bout that?????That woman said the vest too big for her she cant wear it so she just gave it to me...YAYYYYYYYYYY babeeehhhh now i can wear it for WJ/Dismas Item without looking too Ahlian-ish....n I got to KEEP it at the end of the day LOVES IT~