I am seriously worried about my studies this Sem!I havent even started studying yet n Im burdened by all the shitty projects that seem to last forever....N of course, DANCE....dance dance dance every night until Im totally shagged out by the time I come back to my room n I dont have the mood to do any school work....I know, excuses excuses excuses...haaaaiiihhhh I suck!
I AM REALLY SCARED gosh u have no idea....ok la at least there's still time..hopefully.
My night will be filled with dance practices this entire week....n Sat n Sun too....gosh.
The preview is on Sunday so we are rushing to sort of meet the deadline.....rushing to polish n block here n there...so much things to be done.
I realized alot of us are so burnt out now....especially those in two items n more....N i feel so tired everytime I dance I dont know why....urrgghh Im getting weak....
P/s: To all my friends, hang in there okay~WAH Im so Nice, Im revealing my true self finally!
I know its damn tiring for those who are working, having cheerleading, having deadlines, n having Band practice (hahaha yes you SF)....meanwhile, dont forget that we need to study~HAHAHA...even tho the item is "high school kids too cool for school" so dont have to study....how i wish in reality its really like that!ok random inside joke wateverrr....bye