I totally died right after coming back from prac....woken up by a knock on the door by Mun around 7pm....she invited me for dinner with the few of them....such nice neighbours!
Eunice,Ster,Mun,Pek n Pek's bro cooked a big sumptuous meal for the few of us....so much food Im bloated to the max now....then Candy came back n bought teh peng...OMG....my stomach is gonna burst soon!
Anyway, I got nothing to talk about...I just wanna talk about how I ate damn alot today n now i feel damn guilty....haiiihhh....its been a long time since Ive had THREE complete meals....breakfast, lunch n dinner....n THREE huge portions summore...
Yesterday nite was spent with the bitch drinking the Chardonnay that he "kope" from his sister...damn atas wan leh the brand but I still cannot appreciate White....siennnn...then the morning was spent with the bitch again eating breakfast....then the afternoon was spent with the bitch again (haiihhh sien) during dance prac....then lunch was spent with the bitch again (sieeennnn)....
n tmrw will spend time with the bitch AGAIN ZOMG *yawns n die*....hahahahaha
Will be watching Cheerobics tmrw!hopefully they will triumph again!All the best Siti bitch I will be WATCHING you!Will feed u the victory champagne after ur competition so u can pour it all over yourself sexily...
OH ok random fact, I just realised tht DU is next week!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG i thought its next next week wtf wtf wtf wtf....its so soon....
OK dah, I better make full use of my 4 hours from now to finish up my stuff....after this I wont have anytime left for school work till next Sunday....4 hours from now its because I have freakin' dance practice at 1am-4am later....yes AM....wow my life is so cool n haps lah....*jealous*