Thursday, 19 March 2009

Watver

YES I am trippin' mad....

Am I the only one who thinks that I have the right the be Pissed if ppl were to post the videos of you being in your "unsound" state on a social networking site n then let hundreds of ppl on your friends list watch them n making comments about u everywhere u go?

Like the most random of the random-est ppl okay....some that U dont even remember existed.
imagine ur neighbours.....saw u in the toilet "Hey I watched the video....OMG u damn GG la"....then u have this guy tht u last talked to was what?one semester ago?..going "OMG I didnt know u are like that"...

Yes they are very funny indeed I admit....but as funny as they seemed...its not so funny to me anymore Im sorry.

Which is why I think these sessions are held for a reason..meaning...whatever happened stays just as it is....if I want the whole world to know....then whats the point of having these sessions?The point of having it is to let loose n do the craziest things without being judged by strangers....to only do it with the people that u are comfortable with...in PRIVATE.
Rules are rules, u either get it or u dont....period

OK do i NOT have the right to be mad now?if you know me well enuf, u know I love my FACE alot...
wateverrr Im over it....Im having a bad day today I dont need to deal with stupid stuff like this...