Freakin cab costs me 15bucks....FUCUKtaofucharbeehoon!...its past midnight already so there's no bus no train, n the freakin bus driver drove so taofu-ly slow the whole journey took 6hours plus padahal can reach in less than five hours....sien diaaoooooooooo
I was sitting at the first seat right behind the Drebar n I was so geraaaammmmm I wanted to help him step on the accelerator goddamnit!He was prolly driving at 10km/h, seriously even a bicycle can overtake him la DENG!!!!Betapa Pekcheknya!
Anyway, Woots I went home for like 3 days...Pecah rekod fuiyoh...Digi fuiyoh ok wateverrr.
My mum was like "Come back for three days might as well dont come back"..walaooooo people come back to see you leh why u so liddis?....woman just doesnt know how to show some gratitude alright!hahaha.
Suppose to be back here on Monday morning but decided to get mah butt back here before Monday coz surely I will be very tired if I rush back on Monday morning coz I have so many stuff to do.....
OK basically I DID NOT study at home even tho I did lugged my notes n book back....at least I even bother okay so that made me feel good LOL...but seriously...3 days at home is damn kao short still wanna study life is too short that way la forget it~
N I've been drinking damn alot of beer lately since the start of the mid term break....I drink beer almost everyday if not everyday....ok check out my beer schedule.
Sunday Reddot...Monday Holland V supper....Wed Walawala....Fri KL Zouk (pecah rekod giler 6 bottles at one go!GG)...Sat KL Finnegans' Irish Bar(Rocks).
I am "Accustomed" to beer taste now damn!..this is BAD...mah life is ovaaahhhh.....Sherene said I have became CHEAP coz Im drinking beer now...but beer is definitely NOT cheap okay...
I will seriously stop this shit once n for all...well at least till DU...teeheehee.....I will detox...I will eat lotsa healthy shit....cleanse baby cleanse....
say no to beer....say no to belly...because dont want to be belly dancer...HAHAHAAH wateverrrr
Oh guess what I found at the Yong Peng stop just now?