We had our "mini" celebration....erm 3-quarts exam celebration?LOL....syiok....
I went to run with Farah before that.....conquered A1 route in less than 30mins walaooo Farah u bitch, say wanna run damn slow in the end chiong up the slopes like nobody's business....I pant until almost heart attack when running with that woman.....but ok la its 30mins for almost 5km......not bad at all I can so join road race now haha!
Today is totally slack day....drama n youtube the entire afternoon....tmrw is labour day...gonna meet the "family" at Water's house for some fun time again...Dismas Im sorry u cant go...awww TOO BAD....LOL...study hard k we will go Batam/Bintan soon since ur US trip will be cancelled...hahahaha
Alvan,Siyong,XXY,Jiani,Quan,Brian n myself chilled at D block rooftop eating our Sheares chicken which is damn syiok btw....Thanx Alvan for buying us the chicken....he bought 3 chickens leh mai siao siao....then Jianie brought Wine n Brian brought his atas Cognac....
The few of us sat around talked cock til the wee hours while some left coz its still...erm exam period duh!...well one of those things tht u can only do in hall right?better cherish these moments.....
Alvan was calling me while I was in the midst of doing crunches after running....LOL..
This is Rihana....good girl gone bad wtf~
Thanks alot Alvan for the chicken!!!
"Quan is here!" *everyone runs n protect their chicken*
Byebye Ga Hee's abs~
YAY happy people are evil people....coz meat makes people happy...wtfThen I came back n showed Dismas my new "ou siang" with her smokin' abs...hahaha distract him from his studies....but she is really HOT okay admit it!!!LOL....then saw Tong n Vonn with their zombie dead faces coming out from the lounge.....just finished studying...haihhhh poor thing hahahaha, made me think of what I did few hours ago....totally NOT studying n enjoying myself....LOL....life oh life....k gotta sleep.