Just when I was about to walk out of the lobby to go to the Biz library, I met Alvan n Siyong....they were taking a break from studying so they wanna head over to Clementi to tapao dinner...I needed to go to the library to photocopy half a book but I figure, Clementi surely have photocopy services without me having to do it manually....so yea, why not?Better than me standing there flipping the pages wasting my life away n getting paper cuts....haha yea damn gay.
We had Jap food at Sumo house for dinner...quite cheap for Jap ....food was not fantastic but definitely better than hall dinner.
Then we went NTUC for some grocery shopping....just trying to burn some time coz we were waiting for my photocopied book to be done.....in the end we wasted two hours in Clementi...HAHAHA...ok its entirely my fault coz I had to wait for the book....I bet they were thinking, Bad move for asking her to come along....LOL sorry guys really paiseh!Alvan obviously was nice enough to offer to wait for me as I told them to just go first I'll take a bus back later....like duh right, its Alvan....
Thanks guys for waiting with me so patiently...suppose to be just a dinner trip turned into a mini-outing....LOL...mid-pre-exam celebration?hahaha....k now Im a happy camper coz I got the book photocopied!Thanx again GUYS really appreciate it alot!