Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Random pics of the day

THANX PANDA!!!whats up with the Tiger Beer man???I dont like Tiger I like Hoegarden ok hahahaha expensive taste.....n it looks like a "Welfare pack".....LOL did u kope from somewhere wan?But thanx still I appreciate your "Effort" HAHAHAHAHAHA......

Oh yea, the weird thing was, I just came back from drinking Tiger Beer....OMG talk about coincidence!

Went to whack Sushi Tei with Yenn, Shafiq n Clarence after project meeting....then went to have our happy hour at 6pm hahhahaha....conclusion is, Tiger is not my thing...LOL....then came back n saw tiger beer on my door pulak really damn coincidental la dontcha think its damn scary?


Shafiq the GAY looking at rings OMGness am I sensing wedding bells???phewwwwitttt~

YES I am GAY I went n bought these gay stuff n wrote notes for dance comm..OMGGGGG this whole withdrawal symptom thing is turning me into a GAYtard!!!!