Thank god everything went on well....its great to have Power group mates!
C'mon Yenny we can do it on Wed....lets have another 12-12 n then reward ourselves with Beef fried rice k!!
I thought I came back just in time for the supper for command...boy I was wrong....HAHAHA nevermind la its good to be able to "Take part"....didnt regretted it actually....towards the end there were some Great moments....
I was so hungry tht Im not hungry anymore after tht...hahaha weird but well.....in the end i just ate some fattening desserts here n there....sugar rush!N i looked so unglam in front of the block today....specs n nerdy backpack....U to the N to the G argh nevermind.
Alrighty mates here are some MAD pictures from the last project meeting in Yenny's messy room...Yenny, I named my album "Yenny's messy room" HAHAHA...
OK Yenny I think we are MAD...but its soooo fun.....Friday friday your room your room...ok ok ok ok????Hurry go n download more Wondergirls n Lady Gaga....FRIIIIIDDDAAAYYYY