....ended our long day with Holland V...jeezzzz....reminded me of last semester where Holland V is our regular hangout....I missed last sem alot....coz less stressful n more Holland V sessions haha.
Didnt wanna drink but stupid Shafiq die die wanna Beer...how?Ma de layan only lorrr...N i told him Im broke so I cannot drink ....until friday hahaha...damn lame ok but its true Im left with like ten bucks how am I going to survive?but Yes I can la Im just so zai tht way loves it....
oh n I feel bad for not telling my mum...or rather, asking for her consent for my Viet summer program...even tho I know she will let me but general rule of thumb...Must ask for consent....aiyerrrr so sorry Mum...I guess Ive been too busy to even talk to her nowadays...except now tht Im REALLY broke I had to ask her for $$$......n I had to drop the bomb on her....haih bad daughter.....I deserve a slap I know.
Anyway, thanks alot Shafiq for buying me drinks as usual...hahaha I promise I will buy u reddot once I am not broke...come n meet me on Sat k....n GREAT job Yenny...we did it!!!!no more late nites n stressful days.....Im so sorry u had to go thru all this....who ask u to be the most zai one right??Hahahaha glad to have u as my project mate....lets jiayou for exams k!!!
One last point.....Holland V's Prata is soooo GOOD....k nite.