Saturday, 2 May 2009

wOw!

Yesterday's get together was hella fun!Since I havent get hold of the pics I shall not say much first....

We went to Water's place...had Pizza n Wine by the pool..played cool Titanic game.....then I dont really know how we ended up at Water's Office.....thts where all the madness begin.....OMGoodness probably one of the BESTest outings we ever had! (ok la just saying this to piss off that certain "somebody-who-cant-go-coz-he-needs-to-be-a-loser-n-study"....HAHA loser~

his office is DOPE....they have like a chill out lounge which is so big, it can be made into a bar/club.....its one whole floor to itself, there's bar counter with drinks...few tables n another room with freakin' karaoke with thousands of songs!OMGGGGG.....n we had the whole place to ourselves , it was unbelievable!

Water I wanna go again!!!!!!I am lovin' ur Office!!!

OK so as usual dont really remember anything n waking up to this....
.
.
.
.
.
.





This very well explains the FUN we had~


P/s: I am missing the bitch already....hope u have fun in Aussie land...remember me when u are whacking all the wines....