Monday, 13 April 2009

Family Outing

One of the most memorable outings I had last Saturday....

Dinner at Smoothies....so called "atas" place...but ok ok ni ah!hahaha

Father CC and Mother Aili frantically looking for direction and we were lost for a moment....
The 3 of us sat at the back n watched them abuse each other hahahaha Loves it, rawkin' parents....

Ahem BTW I've been upgraded to an illegitimate daughter...Im no longer the maid...coz Im too hot to be the maid...ahem...haha

I really felt like Im with my family....to be sitting behind with my father n mother in front....i cant really describe this feeling...its like being a child again watching your parents navigate n u just being a child n not care about anything.....I love this family....despite not having the real one with me here...u guys really really made me feel like I belong....so what if its just a pseudo one...or it might not last....its okay, Im definitely savoring every bit of this moment for as long as I could..



Not a fan of posting pictures of Food...but this is worth posting coz this choc wateverrr thingy rocks!!the LAVA is oozing out, quoted Dismas....hahaha its really damn nice!

The "So-called" damn nice chicken wings....wateverrr to me chicken wing is chicken wing...NAAWWT Impressed....*potong steam*

Pitttzzzaaah!


Mah Grilled Sausages....

Dismas' bloody pork with "atas" vegies....

"Its AAAGGGLIOOO OLLIIIOOO".....Damn Bitchy waitress leh, Aili u should have slapped her!she thinks she is funny huh....Filipino humor tht ppl dont get...wateverrrrr

We had lotsa food that nite....stuff ourselves til damn full.....

Thanks CC for everything!!!I know u are a happy father!!we are happy too....thnx alot!!!Thanks Aili too for driving us around.

They had a live band who allows us to make song requests.....n they actually asked us what occasion we were having....n we said "Family Day"....hahaha....they were stunted!loves it.

Overall the food was Good....but the most important thing really wasnt about the food now was it?

Group Pics before we leave....


Father with the beautiful children...HAHAHA yes we are beautiful okay shut up!

Next we proceeded to Henderson's Wave....some high ass bridge place tht Im not very keen of going coz Im ..errr..afraid of heights okla Im damn gay but really la Im really damn afraid of heights besides ghosts.

And speaking of ghosts.....tht whole trail was damn dark ok we couldnt see a thing it was so scary on our way up there....I was holding onto Aili so tight n was walking so damn fast with my high heels....walaooo damn zai power!

The rest were being aunties looking at maps n stuff so we just entertained ourselves.....Im totally uninterested in maps like MAPS OMG WTF is map???I cannot ever read maps Im sorry...


YAY finally we reached the top....really quite nice leh...but if you are going with a bunch of girls its a definite NONO....its really quite dangerous la coz any Tom,Dick n Harry can just go up there....so must go in a big group its safer tht way....


Hot father n hot mother!no wonder we are so HOT too....ahha watever


Pyramid Family....loves it


Uhuh...what else can u do on top of the bridge right?


OK after that we wanted to go to some other park....forgotten the name but watevr i totally dont care....in the end we decided there's really no place like HOME.....

Yes, where else....HOME is always the BEST....we ended up back in our sanctuary....


Love you very much father....u have finally discovered tht Im your illegitimate child instead of ur maid....damn Ive been abused for such a long time....


Still arguing....


Mother finally got abusive back at father....its about time yea c'mon!stop letting him abuse u okay!

Bitch why u so grumpy???Picture evidence lorrr DENY summore DENY~.....n I can so hear ur stomach growling from the back.....i think ur an alien.

I think the son looks more illegitimate lorrr....eh father, u had relationship with a black woman isit?



Dismas' "Lamboghini" hahahaha...no wonder I can walk so FAST to the toilet...geddit geddit?k nvm.


Finally bitch....you got ur wish of pouring champagne sexily all over your body.....wtf but its not even opened lor....father will bitch slap us if we really pour it....hahahaha

It was so much fun....we shared so many things with each other....including all deepest darkest secrets....

Before we called it a nite....

Series of Family potrait



You only need the PERFECT PICTURE that speaks a thousand words.