Just watched a video posted by someone on FB....its about a maid abusing a child...OMG I feel so sad...heart pain like crazy!I really wanna freakin' tear her rib cage off n feed it to the dogs!!!
I really dont understand how can people be so abusive...its a freakin' 3-4 year old little girl who knows nothing...n she is not even being naughty or restless she did NOTHING for goodness sake...n YOU freakin' kicked her n stood on her fragile body???YES that bitch stepped on the girl with her FULL BODY WEIGHT can you believe it????URGHHHH cant stand it....the worst part was....the girl was crying n crying while she nonchalantly just rest her whole body weight on her just like what we all do when we were young we gave our dads massages by stepping onto their backs....but this is a freakin' adult stepping on a child arggghhhhhh I am soooo MADDDDDD i wanna freakin punch tht bitch in her fucking face!!!!The worst part was, the child managed to get up n the bitch kicked her face so hard it sent her flying at least one metre away!!Like what the fuck is wrong with these people are they sick in the head or what!!!!!
Then the video ended as the maid took the child into the room....god knows what happened after that I bet it got worst!!!OMG I dont want to imagine I really hope n pray for the child's safety....Its a good thing the parents installed a surveillance camera......according to the comments, the maid got sentenced 2 yrs...like WTF 2 yrs???tht bitch better get her face smashed by the violent inmates....
N there are so many side links of child abuse next to the video....I see the pictures of cute babies with titles such as "maid abuses child" n I just closed youtube once n for all I dont wanna bear seeing another poor child being abused....urgggghhhhh I hate these idiots I really hope they rot in hell!
With this, I really thank god for all the nice maids we had....at least I dont remember them being abusive at all....
p/s: I wont post the video here coz I think its very saddening and I think ppl will be very affected just like me after watching it....