My hopes of getting A for IT are washed down the drain~...thought I could just use two hours to study the entire book....coz I used the entire day to study for RM...which is so not worth it by the way...urggghhh....flipped the IT book....grrrrrrrrrr GIVE UP surrender mengaku kalah wuaaaahhh!!!!two hours is impossible unless my brain is a goddamn nanotech...watever that means.
The exams for IT n RM both clashes tmrw....one in the morn n the other in the aft....IT morning of course...
And the verdict is....WATEVERRRR I am just going to go into the exam hall totally UNPREPARED...yes lar how cool is that....you only get to do it ONCE why not....oh yea, of course with the luxury of the SU option la duh~ potong steam.
MMmm kay tmrw is the FINAL one already erm ok self declared wan la but wateverrrr.....RM totally sucks man.....not ringgit malaysia okay...but ringgit msia also sucks la so small.....k watever back to RM shit!