Thursday, 16 April 2009

hold on

Exams are in one week time...my most screwed semester ever I swear...but I will still TRY....

I went running just now...I really enjoyed it alot...why cant I start running religiously just like when I was in Year 2....gosh...its the most relaxing thing ever i swear...everyone should totally go for a run...damn Im so healthy cant take it...hahaa...actually Im just trying to train my liver to be stronger la...coz ahemm...k nvm.

I kept playing the song over n over again....N almost wanted to cry in the midst of listening to it...coz thts all I could think of right now....haaaiihh nonono wont be gay anymore...everytime I turned gay I will just give myself an imaginary bitch slap...works wonder.

So far things have been good...Im definitely less PMS-y...but who knows...when the time comes...urgghhh *bitch slaps self*

When ur happy, I will be happy for you, it really doesnt matter anymore...its true.