I woke up a determined person starting today....Imma stick to my 9am early morning regime n get it down hardcore...ok maybe not hardcore HARDCORE but....
Sat was spent thrashing my liver away with the bitches....Reddot was a blast....we had a mini "culture night" there taking over the stage with all the singing n dancing n WINNING free vouchers....free vouchers= more visits=more beer....hahaha ok tht sounded alcoholic.
CC, SF n Sherry rocked the stage....Dismas wasnt let off that easily either....he was sabo-ed to dance to Apologize....hahahah Peter you should be proud he still remembers your choreo....our table was probably the most HATED table of the night....we cheered n screamed so loud I think if I were next to our table I would have bitch slapped us...bear in mind, afterall Reddot is an "Atas" place....n we made it looked like MPSH.GG.
Alvan drove us back with his super van....this is probably the LAST time we all get to sit in the van together...sad.
There's some crazy driving (highly not encouraged!) n some crazy parking skills (FUNNY!) between Step n Alvan....she tried to reverse park n Alvan just slotted in her slot when she was reversing....classic moment like this definitely made the night!all of the banglas(us)in the van cheered so loudly when we managed to snatch tht lot from her!hahahaha bunch of immature adults.
As usual we continued in the studio with SEVEN bottles of ...errr stuff....7 lor wtf..siao!
eh in the end we drank how much ah ?dont think we even hit 4 laaa we are not that alcoholic .....YET.
But it was a BLast as usual....besides, we had a more "exclusive" senior crowd....this time it was truly QuanYongPing coz all 3 were present....well done Weeps finally I see u full time....man, Imma miss all these when they're gone.
Woke up very late on Sun n try to rejuvenate my brain cells....confirm cannot study too much wan after whacking so much brain damaging "substance"....went to SS to buy lotsa healthy stuff for reading week....healthy means no snacks...Yes Im anal remember?...u wont believe what Gay stuff I bought....Oranges, Plums, Meiji Yogurts, Fruit juice....time to detox n rejuvenate the liver...strictly no drinking for at least two weeks!Oh, I heard if u stick to five days of detox..meaning eating fruits n vegetables n nothing else...ur system will be cleansed entirely....wuahahaha eh CC u can try leh since ur system is so weak.LOL
Will try to RUN every night from today....Man, Im so healthy cannot take it!
To all of u who are also getting it down hardcore, wish ya'll the best n u can do it yea c'mon!
To YOU who are DONE.....screw YOU!!!!@#$$#@$%@$%@%