Saturday, 4 April 2009

Backstage DU 09

Yeshhh finally I am blogging about DU....its been one week....I am slowly healing gimme some time.....HAHAHA what shit damn GAY *slaps self*......n ppl have been tagging like one hundred million pictures on Facebook....n I swear there will be more to come....i counted...almost 100 pictures for DU itself...like watafark????hmm but I aint complaining Im lovin' every second of it!

ok here goes.....

BACKSTAGE

Yes I am using DIOR...dont be hatin'....hahaha like wtf nobody even cares lorrr DAYUMMMM


"OMG FLOWERS so nice!"-Khawchunting 2009
"They're called BALLOONS STUUUUPPPID"-nopriceforguessing 2009

Nice "FLOWERS" u have there STEP!!!Thanx alot step, so sweet of u....n yea, next time buy more RED ones pls....less drama OMGGGG....

The reason for this picture is because I looked chio-er than Peck for once...LOL KIDDING laaaa...ppl Miss B block k mai siao siao...n Hello Wanlin!


OBIANG BITCH made us walked one big round under the hot sun to the parking....then then then..ultimate.....MUST CLIMB INSIDE WAN!!!O to the B to the I to the A to the N to the G to the MAX!!!!!!I wanna slap u I swear!

Sleazy prostitute pictures ahead.
Tadaaaa wtf

Waiting for customers at the door.


Waiting for customers at the dirty n smokey brothel.


After "Serving" customer in the cupboard....OH NO I DIDNT JUST SAID THAT GROSS!!!OMG Im so into character coz Im professional that way loves it.


Angry Caveman who cant afford to hire prostitute.

This one can afford but too bad he is GAY.


Dismas secretly wants to be a prostitute n Alvan totally died of Dismas' unsexiness.

OMG wtf my captions are getting ridiculous hahaha.


8GZ consisted of 3 prostitutes....wah we are so versatile laaa can become prostitutes overnight.

Only 2 prostitutes are brave enuf to get outta the brothel and errr...go to school?coz they are dancing in "We got class" wtf wtf


ITEMS

Asian Beauties ....with Pimps

Lets Play Spot-the-differences

HAHAHA LOVES IT.


We Got Class....yay my fave item!


Lights Camera Action *combine hall item*