Thursday, 9 April 2009

Performance

OK im feeling happy yet sad for the Post DU Party later....happy coz duh its a party n we get to get together n feel like its DU again....sad coz haih it might be the final event of this semester n we will close up the DU calendar forever....awwwwww...

Well before I go, let me just post up few of the DU performances pictures taken with HIGH resolution cameras....hahahaha

ASIAN BEAUTIES(or beauty??Im confused)

Bunch of Jolene wannabes workin' the fans~

If only prostitutes are like this.....then ppl will be BROKE due to frequent visits....geddit geddit?k nevermind~


Yay got nice pic of three of us...but obviously the focus is on ahemmm....the Sitibitch...dayummm Im hatin'.


Sleaziness at its BEST...

Prostitute with hands of thousand Buddha...wtf


Our final POSE to lure u into the House of Asian Beauty~


Next up.....WE GOT KLASS

The girls FAVE part~ look at the Nerds n then look away n go "ewwww"...hahaha


Butt molestation part...haih...we had to sacrifice for the love of dance right girls?

And then we SLAPPED them for molesting us of course...

And then U went on to "molest" yourself of course...HAHAHAA

"I promise I will never leave your side"~....awwwwwwww nostalgic shit


"Think that what we had is worth another day"~...double awwwww

Hi Wedgieboy!..he looked like a scrawny lil nerd kid....hahaha loves it....


This is to show tht we are all doing the "I promise I will" at the WRONG timing HAHAHAHAHA OMGGGG Dismas will kill us!

Hello Tatania....with a "stoned" face!loves it....n bitch, don't touch my butt!

Our fave Lil Mamma's G Slide~


"Wheeerrrtttt Up"

Uhuh uhuh lets do the Gslide lemme show u how....to G slide~ Krriiinnnggggggg


LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!!!(Combined Hall Item)

All the Girls in da house workin' it...

I looked so TALL here loves it....

I freakin' hate this part of the dance the most...stupid Sunshine shit....never Extend arms properly loves it.

Outfit of the day:
Top: Kriss
Vest: Step
Shorts:Bixs
Tie:Kriss
Leggings:Siti

NOTHING is owned by ME hahahahaha lovesssssssss it.


My 5 seconds of "fame"
"Fergie, Im the duchess......'"

"Comin' straight from California...."

"Oeeeeiiiii....Boom!!"