Reddot is officially my favourite place now....great ambience, great beer, great band....as for the food, who cares?Im not really a food person, all food tasted the same to me...meeehhh potong steam...
As usual, we had our own exclusive bunch...meaning, the seniors....its quite a big group so we decided no point inviting the others la...they will be damn OFF anyway....who gives a damn la, as if they dont know that we are a bunch of bitches already!like, wateverrrrr dont hate da playa' hate da game...hahaha no link *sweat*
K enuf ...pictures time!!! (thank you Sitibitch for da wonderful pictures taken with Daddy's camera....why u dont wanna use BB's camera already?haha)
Bix!Still as unglam as usual...loves it babe!
The ugly boys and their oh-so-yummy-meat!!...dont really know what they had, dont really care also...meeehh
Quan with his crazy CRAB dish......everyone was like "WOAAAHHH WTF IS THAT?"....in the end the crab looked so big but got damn little meat inside....potong steaaaammmmm
Learn from the girls...just eat SALAD....healthy n nice.....hate the cheese, loves the Salmon....the freakin' fan was so strong it kept blowing all the vegies away.....funny shit....must quickly shove it in ur mouth before it gets blown away.
Of course not enuf la SALAD are u kidding me???Bix,Siti n myself shared the salad n one pizza....Im damn full leh bitch...I know ur not la coz ur eating like a crazy cow now (gaining 8.3kgs right?)....aiyo u shud have ordered more food la if u were hungry then....for me the beer is enuf to make me damn full.
Hello Miloh!!Its a new beginning huh.....oh, Pegs took a polaroid for us....damn nice n cute....thanks Pegs, I know its expensive coz Step kept reminding me....thanks ah Step thanks thanks really.
The man who can eat up the whole China Population....hahaa Im so funny cannot take it.
Tatania, bitch and Hot stuff workin' it.....oh thats the Bloody strong ass fan tht blew the shit outta everything...our hair, our vegies, our ..erm...sweat?hahaha k not funny.
Again, Reddot's Beer is the best....ok i seriously think they should make me the ambassador...
Given the FACT tht I BINGO-ed TWICE with my ticket....thts $100 bucks worth of vouchers babeh!!!Toldcha I should totally be their ambassador...its Fate.
Then CC bingo-ed but this time they wanted him to do something to earn it....so he was sabo-ed to sing....HAHAHA I cheered damn loud for u okay...wanted to "cover" for u in case u out of tune...LOL...so he got another $50 voucher!WAHAHAHA loves it la we are going to go reddot like siao already!then go n win summore n more n more until they bankrupt...
Later on SF n Sherry were also sabo-ed to rock the stage...but they did it oh-s0-flawlessly....both have stage experiences like duh....I bet the crowd was like thinking..."Wtf man why they so good wan this table of ppl...thought they only know how to make noise n win vouchers"...yeah, suck on tht bitches.....they went on to win another $50 voucher....Our table won freakin $200 bucks worth of vouchers tht nite....HAHAHAHA reddot is definitely blacklisting us.
OK then Dismas got sabo-ed big time for dancing to Apologize....coz last time we did it with the rock band singing so Shili knows tht he can definitely dance to it....LOL...no vouchers for him tho...hahaha YOU LOSER~We had so much fun cheering n shouting I think everyone wants to kill us...but who cares when u are with great companies.
"Darling, u need a massage?"
Father n Mother settling the bill...hahha loves it...really macam parents like tht.
Two of the smallest girls with the BIGGEST voice bitchin' behind Dismas' back.
Thanks Alvan for sending us back....even tho its damn dangerous to drink n drive!!!!
Cam whore while waiting for Alvan to drive out....haha damn bitchy....bitch, u always stand on the right side right u think i dont know!!!
This shot was taken while Alvan was driving okay....looked so "motionless" right??OMG Alvan concentrate on ur driving n dont pose!!!
The "Banglas" sitting behind...HAHAHAAWe all reached Hall safe n soundly after all tht crazy driving...thank god!
Second round at studio....will u pls look at the freakin' "BAR" tht Quan prepared???walaoooo he is really taking it up a notch....the nicely arranged cups, the tissue paper....the paper bag below the table in case of spill....n some plastic bags behind if u notice in the mirror, for ahem...GG purposes....DAMN PRO DAMN PRO *respect*
OK I pulled a Shiqi...damn gay wateverrr...sorry babe next time slap me.
BFF!!!I think by the time u grad, ur cam is filled with all the GG pictures...it will crash soon I assure u!
Alibaba aka Stepmother....hahaha glad u Gg-ed tht nite too!its a rare sight!
You dieeee...this is your ..how many times already???hahah official official officially drunkard!
"Dier dier who cares about Kriss n Mquan, they are gay...so boring lets switch games"
OK this is what u get when u are....too deprived....
"Dier dier!!!""Ni gen wo sia lai!!"
"BU YAO!"
Changi Sluts...
WWWWuuuuuuuuuuuu phewwwit~
We always GG the healthy way~....DANCE...wat else.
Thanks Hot B for your very ATAS cognac....
The QUANYONGPING!!!!YAY finally all three of u are here....eh but where's Randika?OH maybe I am the Randika...LOL k watever.
My 8Gz Family~As expected, everyone pretty much DIED tht nite...so mission accomplished!
I know the frequency of these "Sessions" are getting very high....I know its not very good also la....but again, we only get to do this ONCE....it doesnt matter, I will savour every single one of these sessions be it Gg session or Randika QYP....its not just about getting drunk n being havoc...its really about having fun with all the ppl before we all leave hall n prob wont ever see each other again....SAD....
OK damn LONG post....I should really be studying...but its midnight now so who cares...