Just when I thought Im over it, the blues came back to me again...looking back at all the old pictures tht Im using to make an album for Alvan brought back so much memories....n yes, we do look very OBIANG especially during our year 1...too bad I cant find the Star to Burst one coz confirm those are the most Obiang ones I swear.....the fact tht I didnt save n keep it in my comp says it all....DAYUMMmmm.
N watching command today also made me feel like dancing again....I'll be commanding next yr (maybe not?)...but Im not allowed to dance...DAYUMMM how how?its either I dance or nothing....maybe I'll like..salsa or rumba or sumthin la not hiphop la fine fine.
I ain't singing thts for sure....I ain't gonna pull an Alvan oh hell no!!HAHAHA Alvan i think ur damn brave....respect!!!very entertaining too we all loves it laaa!I hope he likes our gift I really spend alot of time doing it haihhhh totally un-ME...but watever la since I had itchy backside go n volunteer to do so I must make nice nice until can make him cry those kind la right....
Anways....I think the Wondergirls are damn HOT....OMG....hahaha just watched them on the video in command.....I was telling BFF tht we must be as hot as the wondergirls for our hall bash next yr!
URGHHHHH I want to dance..............................dayummmmmm