Monday, 6 July 2009

Hello fast internet!

Okay Im back.....damn potong steam I dont wanna talk about me being back.

First of all I wanna say sorry....sorry for taking u for granted wahai NUSnet.....I just realized how charbeehoon-ly fast you are!well done well done.... majulah Singapura!

The internet at home had been screwing me big time....I couldnt even upload my submission on time...hopefully no marks will be deducted....well, if u are not Msian you wont know!
Thankfully M & G helped me out.....really grateful to have such wonderful friends....
in my panicky state I even sent out a damn OBIANG/GG/Dont-know-what-shit email to my lecturers to explain myself.....its really very hard to explain the sucky state of internet at home in a proper language structure....especially when u are panicking like MAD coz its past submission time!

Oh yea, n of course Yenn n Calv came to KL over the weekend....so we spent like one n a half day just walking around malls in KL together with SF n Pek....lol such bo liao KL people...

aiyo damn sien I am missing home already.....I truly miss all the time I had back at home.....where I would just sit around n do nothing..hahaha

I will definitely miss the times where I had to play chauffeur to my siblings...where I wake up at 6am every morning to send them to school...and then went to jog at the park with the old uncles n aunties who are doing their tai chi n line dancing.....I bet they all must have thought tht I am some "Tai tai" mother tht doesnt have to work...coz Im like the only young person there....LOL...n I definitely will miss those uncles n aunties.....I am even starting to recognize their faces now...dayummmmmm

My dad was so sweet yesterday...he finally bought strawberries for me after refusing to buy them so many times....LOL ok its like tht...he said strawberries are the most not-worth-it fruit to buy coz they cost so much for such small quantity....he would buy all sorts of fruits except strawberries....like damn duh right?its like, he can buy so many useless fruits tht nobody eats n then its almost the same price as a box of strawberries, then might as well buy strawberries right since I will definitely eat them.....get what I mean?ok doesnt matter, bottom line is he just refuses to buy strawberries n guess what?



TADDDAAAAA awwwww so sweet right?

He knew tht I am going back on Monday so he went to the market n bought all my fav food....its really like "THE LAST MEAL" kinda thing OMG.....so dramatic!
Ok ok usually he would also do the same thing...but without the strawberries...LOL

But I had a great "Last Day" nonetheless....I had my fav strawberries, choc cake, red bean soup n even Salmon for dinner, what a grand "sent-off".....oh my mum's in Penang so she didnt get to send me off.

OK its good to be back n dancing....n of course fast internet = AS-ing....woots!