Sunday, 12 July 2009

A.K.A's da shitzzz

WOOHOO LEMME INTRODUCE YOU THE MOST HAPPENING PARTAYYY IN TOWN!

Its A.K.A yoooooo~

Waterboi n SY organised a mini clubbing gathering thingy at DoubleBay Raffles City...they converted the restaurant into a club n chased all their customers away after 10....

N guess what?
Me n CT were working as door bitch helping out Water for the night....its really damn fun, well at least for the both of us, I dont mind doing it again next time....if he still wants to hire me...

Lemme introduce u the CREW members of da night

Water n Alibaba


Water's Redbullgirl cousin Liwen...haha we kept calling her redbull girl

Door Bitches with Mother bitch!

Totally lovin' it...

Door bitches at WORK~....well of course we get all the free drinks in the world like duhhhh~


When everyone was inside already, we were damn bored we just self entertained....this job is really damn fun.....just drink n be bitchy can already....

While we were self entertaining with Truth or Dare, stupid bitch went n dared me to take pic with some random guys smoking outside.

Yes, I took the pic with this loser.

HAHAHA ok la not loser la the bunch of them are actually Indonesians....n thru this dare thing, they kept talking to us n we got damn alot of free drinks from them...I drank so much Jaggerbombs n thts when the two of us totally got Bombed tht nite.

Drunkard Lisyha Loh arrived n saved us before we got bombed by the guys....Step is a dangerous woman really...she freakin drives everywhere in her drunkard state....respect!

We only survived on Squid n Fries tht nite....Thanks CC for feeding the door bitches.


8GZ without the loser Dismas in between....CT is kissing you dismas.yuckkk incest
N Im sorry Peter, u are long forgotten....awwwww

First Loser in the empty club.

With Oli, CT, BFF n Alibaba

All the KR dancers

HAHAHA janelle n i looked like we are sluttin' all over CC...

The Indons tht bought us damn alot of Bombs...

Priceless expression from the both of them..."What the F is this angmoh guy talking about"...loves it bitches.

Mambo kings doing their gay moves...I hate mambo I freakin' hate it so much

OK now are u ready for the MOST interesting part of the night?
Its some funkynames game n a Pink PSP is up for grab!

Water emceeing with Lishi n ZP as the final two contestant.....

I was already half GG-ed by the time they play the game I dont even remember how the hell I ended up as one of the contestant there with them....I think I crashed the party in my GG-ed state....

I remembered Water said "Door bitch cannot play" but somehow I managed to play.

Then since Water said something about everyone having a draw or sumthing, we must "dance it out" to win......

SO SO SO SO



LIKE duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

WHO THE HELL CAN BEAT ME ON THE DANCE FLOOR????



And thts how I freakin' got a FREE PSP for nothing.....LOVES IT laaaaaa....
thnx Calv n Yenn for coming!