Because of Gwen's harsh words, I decided to go Sentosa today....she said "Walaooo what happened to ur legs???"...n I thought she's going to say my legs damn fat n chunky n got cellulite or what shit...."Its damn WHITE can!"....phewww thank god she said damn white not damn FAT if not I will Oli-wushu kick her with my "fat" legs...sensitive issue okay cannot say my legs fat coz they are damn hot I know it, I just KNOW.
And so I went Sentosa with Rach,SF,Lulu n Minyi...haha totally random but not bad at least Im burnt like a Lobstaaahhh right now....yea still not tanned but BURNT damn loser haihhh.
N Rach is definitely tanned like a freakin' Apunehneh now....walaooooo damn scary lor u better not tan anymore later u will look like Filipino maid!LOL.
Oh, I freakin' ate 7 types of fruits today...wooohooohoo loves it la....coz yest I ended up drinking at EH n I felt damn guilty this morning so I decided to eat alot of fruits to detoxify....n ended up eating Apple, Pink guava, Dragonfruit, Guava, Strawberry, Blueberry n Orange...first time in my life I ate so many at one go totally syiok!!!!but then I ate Ayam Cobek for dinner n taohuey charkuey for dessert....GG.
Then when I went running right, my sweat is like, damn "watery"...as in, its not sticky....must be the fruits la....rockssss...ppl pls eat lotsa fruits its damn good for u okay.....n eat them before ur meals on an empty stomach so tht the vitamins can be absorbed into ur system....teeheehee Im so well educated about fruits loves it....n one more pointer, strawberries are very high in antioxidant....so yeapppp eat strawberries ok even tho they are exp but totally worth it woots!
Tmrw is the start of FWOC.....Im totally going to sleep my noon away n show up oni for rag preview...wtf they want us to carry the luggages for the noobs....like wateverrrr I aint gettin' my degree just so I can carry bags for noobies....naaah ah ah.
I got a sms from my mum saying tht she is down here at JB for some company stuff....n I felt damn bad coz I replied her "So?U wanna come spore n find me?"....hmmm but really I dont know what to reply her leh....n I definitely wont travel all the way to JB just to meet her for lunch then travel back again...they whole process prolly takes 4 hours I tell u!
N my beloved mommy FORGOT to bring her passport so thts y she cant come over to Spore....aaiiihhhh sien la sien la but I really dont wana go JB especially on weekends the checkpoint will be packed like mad!