I just came back from watching the HKU bball team train at SRC....hahaha totally random but yea thts what i did alright so deal with it!
ok its like this, Chewpenyu came with his lame UM team ppl to NUS for some Asian varsity games tournament thingy....so lame right i know!then I met up with him at SRC coz Pang told me tht HKU boys are damn cute n hot n I know tht they will be there so I just find excuse to meet him there la not coz i wanna meet him but coz i wanna see the HKU ppl HAHAHAHA k watver.
N yeah, so I went n sat with all his UM team mates n watch the HKU ppl train...damn retarded I know....I bet the UM ppl were damn sad coz I totally didnt look at them n kept ogling at the HKU ppl....well well well too bad lor its a superficial world.
Im so bored right now....I just wake up everyday n do nothing....besides dancing at night...but dancing also its like, no kick....like, when Im dancing, I dont even sweat.....feel so siannnn....talk about the choreo....even more siannn haih dont talk about it la haih.
Now Im bunking in with Kriss again just like last yr...its really nice of him to let me bunk in....n again, he insisted on sleeping on the floor.....well, I cant do anything bout tht right...the best I can do is, to borrow a mattress from suyuen for him....LOL...
Oh, bitch n I finished half of our gaheejungah dance already....not bad not bad...at least we love it so hopefully the others love it n dont bitch about us or else I will bitch slap them with my gahee's punch!