Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Over start

Today marks the end of FWOC...which sucked btw...oooppss..but wateverrr its true deal with it.

Apparently alot of seniors complained that FWOC this yr sucked more than the previous years but I dont really know how much it sucked coz to me it always do so it doesnt really matter....

And I freakin' PARTICIPATED for quite a number of activities this time around I can't believe it myself either....n my freakin Brockhead is soooo irritating he wouldnt stop harassing me with his sarcasm...Usually I am not one who would care much about ppl commenting on what a phantom u are in block blablabla but this time it is really IRRITATING...urgghhh....so finally I decided to show it to him by attending a few FWOC stuff....but he WINS lor like tht coz he met his objective...Im still the loser...sien.

But Im still quite proud of myself coz I attended my FINAL FWOC...even tho I didnt do anything but self high with a few of the equally BORED to death seniors....in fact I didnt even talk to the freshies HOHOHO but wateverrr my main objective of going for FWOC is to prove it to my bloody Brockhead n to play beach soccer with the seniors in Sentosa....

Oh, n I have finally moved back into my B block room...ppl actually thought I am a freshie HAHAHAHA SO HAPPY LIKE fucuktaofu.....I showed my face to the block for the first time n none of the freshies recognize me....n I actually made Krissyboi famous....when he showed up for dinner, alot of ppl were like "Oh so ur the one tht is staying at the corner room..."....PPL knew your room before they even met u.....u can thank me if u get a date.