Sunday, 26 July 2009

Insomniac

Wah I just pulled a "The Machinist".....didnt sleep at all yesterday....came back around 5plus n couldnt fall asleep until 7am.....went for FWOC for the first time because I wanna tire myself out n die.....which I totally did btw.....really jinja jinja jinja felt like dying after not sleeping the day before.

Really cannot understand why I cant fall asleep when I drink "mininal" amount of alcohol....I will only die if I DIE....but if Im like half GG-ed or not GG-ed at all then I cant sleep, its as if my body system is at its most active state...suckssss

Went supper with few of the dancers....including some "unpleasant" ones which Im sure u guys totally know who Im talking about without even guessing....like duhhhh were bitching about her constantly non stop 24/7.....when Alvan asked me to go I asked him who is going n he told me ahem ahem is going....n of course I was like yerrrrr i dont want to go lar.....then he was like, go leh go leh u sit with me n bitch about her okay...HAHAHA loves it...the girl tht cares ALOT tht if she cant find a date.....totally grossed me out.

Oh then Oli n I started speaking in Korean....which I think Im pretty good at picking up from all the korean dramas I watched recently....jinja jinja jinja...yaaahhhhh....upon unni....HAHAHA okay girls u guys better speak korean for the next bash practice...address me as UPON unni n CT as Chunting unni.....

WHHHHEEEEEYYYOOOOOOO OPPA??HAHAHAHA loves it oli.