Anyways, it was a meat fest at Sushi Tei....we had beef steak, beef roll, salmon with cod fish, potato salad....n ordered white rice ala "Zi char"....damn cock la they all....say dont know can order white rice or not blablabla...duh of course can wan la, as if they will stop u from ordering white rice....just freakin demand white rice la what are they gon do bout tit right.....ok so in the end we ordered rice n came to know tht one bowl of rice cost around 2 bucks....DAMN EXP which is why I dont like to eat rice....save money n be skinny.....woohooo...but I still love meat.
Then knowing the "neverfull" Michelle, (she must have been a LV bag in her past hahaha watever damn lame)......she wanted to eat Stingray n Chicken wings at the hawker after tht...like just immediately after Sushi Tei can u believe it?
But THANK GOD hallelujah they only start serving at 5pm so we didnt get to eat there.....phewwwwwwwwwww
So we decided to sit down somewhere for drinks n dessert....n ended up at Coffee Bean where we sat n bitched for hours....with fattening chocolate, latte n cakes.....damn I should stop sounding annnnoooreeeessick!But Im really determined to be on a diet so PEOPLE PLS BE ENCOURAGING!!!!
Sidenote...
I just cut my fingernails today Im damn sad now....its getting too long tht I can no longer type n Im afraid tht I might kill someone one day....Ive scratched so many ppl already recently....
Because...????Hahahaha duhhh i dont want to go blind poking my eyes with my fingernails okay....okay Im a loser I know shudapp.
Oh the other reason why I cut my nails is that...I almost broke them while pushing on the flushing button in the toilet...HAHAHAH....true story okay...damn pain.