Friday, 10 July 2009

blerrrrrhh

Ive been leading a pretty damn useless life for the past one week....wake up, watch korean drama, nap, dance....repeat for the next few days.....its so urggghhhhh...at least my friends are interning, working part time, special sem etc.....Im doing practically nothing.....n mind you, dancing is not considered as doing something.....coz its like....i dont even sweat a single drop of sweat when i dance its that blergghhh...well, except for my own AS choreo la duhhh...k k dont talk about it.

Today I went to dance feeling damn lethargic n sian....then Quan kept asking me y i so sian but I just couldnt answer him....like, I really didnt do anything before that so there is no reason for me to feel sian or tired.....then Quan was like "precisely, u didnt do anything at all thts y".....gosh I feel so useless already argh FML.

At least at home I still have to run errands, send my siblings to school, do some housework etc.....even tho I sit around doing nothing most of the time....but still!

I think my brain is rusty n at its breakin point....Im so going to start my semester with a damn slow lembab giler brain....k i gotta start playing those brain stimulating IQ games to pump it up.

Oh, then after dance I finally get to meet up with the bitches after such a long time....1month OMG....hahah ok not very long but....

So CT the useless/reckless/hopeless driver came to hall n picked me up.....n off we went to Orchard for supper at Coffeeclub.....her driving skills are really...*shakes head pukes blood*
Then she injured her left arm n cant make a full turn, I had to turn the sterling for her like WTF damn reckless right????aiyoooo really no words can describe.

Then Water met us to brief us about tmr's event where the both of us had the honour of becoming door bitches....haha umm maybe not honor la hah.

Water n bitches...

With chye chye...

We were being health freaks n GHA obsessed....

CT's caesar salad with cheese crust....

My Super sinful duck salad with potatoes....so much for a salad huh....but I totally loveee it....duck is my new meat obsession now....

Since everyone's damn tired, we called it a day around 1230 coz someone has to be GAY n play netball the next morning OH GOSH KILL ME NOW.i abso-fucken-lutely hate netball, its my number 1 most hated sport!Im sorry to be hatin' on you CC but I really really hate netball thts y!

Then Step was so nice to drive me back to hall....hmm actually its I made her drive me wan la she got no choice hahahaha....then then takkan want me to go back myself meh.....dahlah wear until so OBIANG.....we were in our Tshirts n pants n shoes coz one just finished dance n the other one just finished cheer...I swear I was damn embarrassed to walk around Orchard like tht but oh wells.....

Anyway, ok my life is really damn boring wateverrr I also dont know what to talk about...all i do is eat alot of fruits,n watch korean dramas......haih kill me now.