Monday, 6 July 2009

Vietnam Summer Program

Ok so I just finished writing a journal as part of my assessment for this module...its the most boring thing ever I swear!coz we are not allowed to write about ..ahem...our true feelings....
u can only talk about "relevant" stuff....which are work related...such as the development blablabla boring shit like that.

N writing journal is a bitch....coz its not like I can be "Expressive" n write like how I write here.dayummmm...the whole journal must be proper n formal....well my definition of that, BORING....umm yea, I only started doing it like three days before submission...hohoho...n fell asleep in the midst of doing it...hohohohoho

K wateverrr Im just going to write about stuff that I cant write about in my A journal...A...as in grade...hohoho...ok la I am assuming that I will get A for it la coz I reli do until very nice horrrr...this is what I call, fakin' it with visual impact!if the lecturer see an impressive layout he couldnt care less about the content right?hoho loves it.

OK so here goes....Xin Chao Vietnam!

Project mates FlabbyGwen, JambuMichelle n Xiaohui...one person missing coz he is just too unhappening to be in the picture.

Hundreds n thousands of mat rempits on the streets!

In Vietnam, motorcyclists rule!Riding in a bike is way better than riding in a Lamborgh

...coz u can drive all the way into the shop....

We ate damn alot of fruits in HCM....never felt healthier....all we do is eat fruits in the hotel everynite....damn loser.....but healthy.


Attended a talk by our own Prof.....we all looked like real estate agents here....nono our degree is not estate agents okay....its real estate development okay getchofactsright...coz estate agents any ahpigahdog auntie uncle also can become no need to spend so much money in NUS.


Making ice cream...yea life is so boring there we had to doubt the icecream shop as a "Crack" shop coz every corner of the streets u find "ice cream" shops packed with people....but meehhhh they are really real ice cream shops...potong steam....


Us wearing the Hochiminh aka KFC Man shirt to Ku Chi Tunnel

Loser Gwen!

Water puppet show in Hanoi.....its damn kao shit BORING i tell you!!!!Dont watch it....its like watching a bunch of lifeless wooden puppets moving in water talking in weird languages n being irritating like "chi chi chi chi pu pu pu pu" seriously damn annoying!!!!!

ok I must show u some pretty impressive work related stuff
Villa Riviera, the most expensive bungalow development in HCM....
This is like the Beverly Hills of Vietnam..it is located in one secluded corner amidst the chaotic streets....its out of this world.....I dont feel like Im in Vietnam at all....u can see angmoh children running around with their nannies, maids walking dogs, private swimming instructor, gardener etc.....surreal shit yo'...i mean, in Vietnam la duhhh.....if its in Spore or KL oklaaaa

I love these miniature models.....they are so detailed...every building looked exactly the same as the real thing...


Wow wow wow so impressive right??must put this kind of pictures to show that we are going for a study trip n not...

This

Hohoho our fave Bar Tunnel....the last nite in Hanoi we decided to be happening n went to venture the "angmoh" area where all the bars n clubs are located at.

Us with the cute waiter....his name is "CHomp" *bubble fish mouth* ...yes must say it like that wan thts how he said his name....hahaha cracked me up like mad.

Oh n yea, only the three of us coz the rest are like...not happening...*role eyes*


Our Cha ka fish incident....okay this is the famous fish dish in Vietnam...but I think it tasted like crap....its oily n disgusting....n we were ripped off coz we were tourist....we paid almost 12dollars per person for some disgusting cheap fish!!!!urghhhh

Then we had trouble communicating with the waiter...luckly i heard a Viet lady speaking english next to our table...I quickly asked her to help me translate .....wow sometimes I am impressed by my own street smartness.

My kayaking partner Glen....I love to kayak!!!!!!thank god Glen is damn pro...so we managed to reach n saw the breathtaking view first before the others...its seriously unbelievable!

Sluttin' it out with nice backdrop.....my boobs are not flat okay (Mich said damn flat)!!!im wearing sportsbra ok getchofactsright!

Our group with our lecturers

ok show u sumthing....

This is our damn cool lecturer Harold.....he is an interesting lecturer n our lecture with him consists of 30mins of Boston Legal.....so freakin' fun la if every lectures are like that!


And ahem...check out his guns.....damn cool shit right???he happily told us tht he just got the second one done the day before....OMG coolest lecturer ever i swear!


YAY HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!