Sunday, 12 July 2009

D Encounter

I came back half drunk last nite with XXY n Quan to hall....after XXY walked me back to my room, I felt damn thirsty n went to the first floor to get water....the whole block is still rather empty with less than five ppl on the entire block, each staying on different floors....Kriss' room is on the 2nd floor n there is noone staying on the first floor.

After getting water I went into the lift n pressed 2.....the door shuts....after 2 seconds it opened....I see 1.....ok so maybe I was drunk I assured myself....i checked the button....I did pressed 2 alright...ok then I shut the lift door again hoping tht it would take me up to 2nd floor....2 seconds later, the door opened...i see 1 again!!!my heart almost fell out....but thank god for the alcohol in my system I wasnt scared..maybe just abit nervous but definitely not piss-in-your-pants scared....

OK then I decided to give it another try.....pressed the close door button again.....door opened..still 1......god damn it I was so pissed I kept cursing...at whoever whatever ....I was being at my most vulgar state I swear if "Something" ever comes to me I will be brave enuf to face it....n yea, coz I was half drunk too so thank god for that...

So after my third attempt, I gave up trying n ran up the stairs....once reached 2nd floor, the lift came up.....MOTHERF#$$#%%#...I was soooo fuckin scared this time I dashed into the room n woke Kriss up....told him bout the whole ordeal n made him accompany me to the toilet.....

The next morning he assured me tht maybe I was drunk n didnt press the button correctly....

WRONG...i knew i wasnt....it happened again today....we were shifting room back to C block...went into the lift.....it kept opening at 1st floor...this time I freakin tried 10 times!!!!I refused to be mind f$%^^ed again....after ten times, I walked out of the lift....immediately after I walked out, the door shuts n off it went to the second floor....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Of course I was alone tht time.....then Kriss came...n we took the lift again, I told him about what happened n was hoping tht the lift will be faulty again for him to see it n believe it....then we took the lift three to four times after that....nothing like that happen....the lift is definitely screwing with me....something is screwing with me.....

"Its time to leave" - quote Kriss....very true indeed.....now Im happily residing in C block...pls leave me alone.