its 7.40AM now n guess what?duhhh my usual GG-cant-sleep-syndrome....
haihhhhh Im so tired n sleepy but I just cant sleep dont ask me why ask GOD.
I think Imma join FWOC for ONCE n get myself really tired n die straight....great idea!
Yest nite was a blast with the bitches, CC n Step....then eventually we ended up at Quan's crib....cool shit....
I met Step for dinner at Holland V....bitch's so broke tht we had to eat zi char n I had to buy her dinner n drinks....loves it....we whacked Yee Mee, Stingray n she ordered another Chicken Chop....no wonder u have tht fat stomach/tummy/obscene bulge.
Then we went for Erdinger n met up with CC after tht...proceeded back to my room..ahem Kriss' room, for Wine n then Fongseng with Quan n somehow ended up at his house...HAHAHA....n then Wine summore..talk cock do shit watch videos.....
TOTALLY FUN SESSION....loves it bitches thanks for spicing up mah borin' Saturday!