Saturday, 18 July 2009

From now on....

I finally stepped outta the room n went out to town for the first time....coz Im just like that, Im too lazy to go anywhere especially on weekends where I have to jostle with the crowd....n Spore's crowd is really no joke...absolutely hate it!

So I had Thai food for dinner.....its S-I-N-F-U-L like fucuktaofucharbeehoon!!!!I swear that will be my very last sinful meal before my performances....but I didnt regret it coz the Thai food is friggin' nice n CHEAP...yes rachel pang, its half price cheaper than the restaurant u always bring us to....next time we go this one instead ok.....

OK so now i vow to only eat healthy food n not eat all the rice n noodle shit.....at least i try laaa...sometimes eating is a social thing its inevitable...like u cannot potong other people's steam by saying tht ur on a diet n doesnt wanna eat.....

Right now my meal plans are going to be cereal for the day,(my day only starts from noon onwards) fruits n yogurts for snack, bread, salad or meat at night....but of course the number one killer of the plan will be Alcohol....siannnn....but will try to cut down on that one too......which means i have to go out less with the bitches....hoho

Actually Ive been trying to "educate" ppl on their eating habits....the reason why I am eating all these is not only for dieting purposes but also for health purpose...it might sound ironic considering the fact tht I drink but I am really controlling my food for a better health in the future....or maybe coz I drink thts y I need to be extra cautious on the other department so tht I dont die too early....hehe...but believe me, u do feel so much healthier n cleaner when u are eating like this.....its true people!!!

When I was at home, I told my family countless times to not eat hawker food....Im no fan of hawker food everyone knows tht....even my grandma who is suffering from high blood n diabetes at the age of 75 is eating hawker food all the time....aiyoooo then I kept scolding her n she was like "aiyah so old already no matter how u control if its your time to go then thts it"...haiyoooooo really very stubborn.

School is starting soon n my slackin days are going to be ovaaahhhh in about 1 week or so.....thts when all the shit will just pile themselves all over my face.....I will be very depressed when school starts so now Im taking in as much slack time as possible to myself....Im even reading books like "Tuesdays with Morrie" n "The five people you meet in heaven".....hahaha I read them every morning when i shit....

Ppl go n read "tuesdays with Morrie" its a great book....this coming from a non-book person, its definitely worth reading right?.....