Sunday, 21 June 2009

Father's day

Today is Father's Day....since Im one who cant express her feelings very well, Imma just do a quick shoutout here to my beloved father as well as all the Papa in the world!Meehh as if my dad reads my blog....if he does, Im screwed!

Its funny lemme tell ya' whats funny...
I had breakfast with my dad beside me this morning...I knew it was Father's day but I just couldnt bring myself to say it out to my dad....then my mum came out from the kitchen n told my dad tht we should go out for dinner today instead of cooking at home.....my dad then PRETENDED tht he didnt know what's the occasion...he was like "Why wanna go out n eat?whats the occasion today?".....n my mum sarcastically asked me...."What occasion?huh huh".....n I was like "Father's day lorrrrrrr" .....ok the end.

HAHAHA so thts how I actually wished my dad...aiyo everyone knows tht Im not the chummy wormy mummy kind so I wouldnt so all the chummy stuff with my parents.....vice versa....we are just too cool tht way~
Despite me being unexpressive n all, I do love my dad alot~awwwwww

Yea okay so we went out for dinner at some Chinese restaurant....they were seriously slow I think we waited for almost an hour.....n when our food finally came my brother was like "Im totally not full at all".....he said it so loudly the waitress actually overheard....n he was like "Watever la let her hear la then they know how much they sucked"....LOL bitchy brother loves it.....

Then the mood turned bitchier as we were all bored waiting for our food....we started bitching bout this woman with a big tummy but wore super short shorts....like MY kind of shorts okay so thts like damn short for a woman with big tummy...like GROSS...ok I also have tummy but thts not the point okay shut up.....hers was like BIG mine is just TUMMY...

K anyway, my mum said its not tummy...its coz she is pregnant.....then we were debating non-stop bout whether its tummy or pregnancy...HAHAHAHAH....coz I told them tht ppl actually have tummy so big tht they may looked as if they are pregnant but its actually just tummy....yea how sad right i know!

OK but thts not the point....the point is, tummy or pregnant, u shouldnt have worn such short shorts tht reveals all the cellulites n wateverrr chunkiness....totally unforgivable!
Then my mum was like "You all ah talk bad about ppl"

n i was like "Its so boring got nothing to do just talk about other ppl only laaa"

HAHAHAH damn interesting right my story?

K thts all I did today....besides going to Giant in the afternoon for grocery shopping....I bought damn alot of healthy food again n DAMN its so much cheaper grocery shopping here than Spore....ok Im becoming auntie now wateverrr.