Check this!!!I just finished my 12am run with Sunnybunny...the last time we ran...one year agooooo....I always run with him religiously last time...then he went for NOC...n now he is fat...n he cant keep up..boohoohoo Sunnybunny you gotta buck it up!!!c'mon!Imma help u get fit again!!!
One of the reason I asked him is coz obviously its very late already...so its very dangerous to run alone...n coz some sissy boy pangseh me coz his legs are too tired or some shit like that...nyehehehe wateverrrrr...weak.
Was doing some work earlier on n feeling a lil lethargic after that...promised myself that I have to run no matter what...no matter how late...n I managed to find a kaki so why not...
It was refreshing to run at such wee hours...really cold too, I wasnt even sweating much...I guess its a good thing to run with guys...coz the pace is faster n therefore made me really work my butt off...now i can complete the A1 route faster too...
Well running with Sunny wasnt exactly fast as my usual pace, but not bad la considering the fact that he has not been running for nearly one whole year...I gotta give it to him!the whole A1 route isnt easy afterall...he asked me why i asked him to run today...then i blatantly tell him "Oh, coz this guy I normally run with cant run today so I ask you"..."Walao Im your second choice ah"..."ermm..not really la..you are my LAST choice"...."like that larrr"
Hahaha...one thing about running with him is...he can talk alot while running so you wont be tired as your mind is too caught up with his talking....I like to run with talking people....especially a talking Sunny coz a talking Sunny is damn interesting to listen to...