Cant understand why some people just cant let go...seriously
Im kinda excited yet having abit of a emotional turmoil now(wow cheem shit)...we will be stepping down in less than 24 hours...cant wait.
I really hope that dance comm did not disappoint the dancers...despite all the drama mama...I have this heeeuugggeee EGO which made me think that WE rocked so much that we see people actually stepping up to want to be in dance comm...fine la..might not be true la..tell you its my ego la okay...whateverrr
but yea, its either we are soooo shitty that people actually cant take it anymore n they want to make a change, or we are sooo good that people aspire to be like us...I would prefer to think its the latter la....just like...if I give u a pile of shit n a pile of gold...u will surely wanna pick up the gold right?get it?ohhh nevermiinndd..
Then jas go n say what if the pile of shit inside got gold?....then shawn go n say what if we start off with shit then become egg them slowly mold into gold?....GGGGGGG...stop trying to confuse me laaaaa...im trying to MAKE A POINT HERE please!!!
I see massive improvements in the dancers for the pass one year...i hope you guys will continue to blossom n take dance into the next level just like "the-other-hall-that-is-damn-zai"...KR Dance will no longer just be a CCA in KR....We shall create a family of our own...ewwww cant believe i sound so gay...but yea..i meant it la...ok wateverrrr ssshhh get over it...i didnt say anything ..shut up.
Arghhhh I totally binged myself with pizza n nasi lemak past dinner time after class today I feel like killing myself now...run the whole 5km also not enufff....shit lar..what is going onnnn!!!!I want to go home soon.arghhh...but when when when....jeeezzzzz life sucks imma get over it la fineee..