Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Beh tahan...dont read if you cant take it

Finally we did it...we went for Blast audition...GG...succumb la succumb...haihhhh...managed to drag some KR peeps to go together...CT, Oli, Peck, Peter n myself...stupid Shawn Pangseh us n went by himself...GG...I know you wanna go by yourself n be amongst the lousy ppl n stand out right???eh but but...Thats a good strategy la actually...*respect*.

Alllaaaa turned out, its peanuts lor seriously...nervous for nothing only..ahaha...waahh action la action....before that seriously quite nervous la coz see those people damn poser wan wear like damn hiphop then act like they are damn zhaiiii...while we just wear our regular hall shirts n track pants like we dont give a damn...haihhh why try sooo hard....its either you got it or you dont....teeeheehee...us wearing track pants is considered an achievement already laaa coz usually in dance we only wear FBT....so okay la at least we did tried a "little"...

Our audition group was soooo "chianggg" we killed every other group man!oooopppsss...GG why am I sooo hao lian...oh well..cant help it...blehhhh.

The senior who taught us was my previous neighbour from Kr...then she went n tell her friend that this bunch of us are from KR dance....then her that friend was like "OOhhh no wonder la..."...means we are damn good okay....catch the steps damn fast n then killed it..smashed it...smash the oranges smash smash...wtf...GG.

Somemore all of us in one group stand in front like damn seeehhh like that...GG....but we are seehhh that way..what to do la right?oopppsss oooppsss....padahal its we damn kiasu scared cannot learn the steps well...so we quickly chiong all the way to the front to hog the front line...so smart can die!

Hmmm I think most of us should be able to make it la...like seriously...if we are not in...then we know that we are too good for them....ooops ooops...again again...
Or if I really didnt make it ah...just pretend that I didnt brag about this okay!!wateverrrrrr.

Anyway, it feels great to audition...because we all get to dance again....many of us miss dancing so bad...after the audition we were so ecstatic about auditions and CT said "lets go for Ensemble audition next!"....WTF GG!!!maybe chinese dance laaaa...better.

Oh and and and KR dance audition is tonight!!!woohoohoo....too bad I dont need to audition for that..simply because ...I am too good....period.