Stupid random Carls Junior shots!!!!Our fave place-you-wanna-get-obese eating joint!lovessss it...
BTW Calv looks like he is constipated wakakaka...gayyyy cheerleader...i was like "wat the heck is wrong with you!!!change ur pants la!!walk around like that!"...."what?I didnt bring laaaa so mahfan!"..."what!!can bring shirt cannot bring another pants ah??damn heavy isit like gold ah?"...he straight away diam...kena GG-ed by me already.
We had our Ayam Penyet session in town with Fens n Rach for their farewell... then pop by to watch the cheerleaders perform...GG all of the guys are damn gay pls...urgh cant take it...imagine big big size guys suddenly do that "Ready ok!" face..wahlaoooo potong steam giler babi i wanna puke my ayam penyet n gado gado!!!
I was watching the other teams doing damn sick stunts...then I kinda went "shit thts sick!!!like whateverrrrr la"....then Step said "eh dont like that leh must have showmanship"..."sorry lor i dont have showmanship wan thts y i can never be a cheerleader pls"....besides the fact that I am not light enuf also...GG ..unless the guys are as bulky n strong like, ahem..."the other team"...tsk tsk tsk...
Anyways, I am sooo productive today...n I shopped at F21 again!dieee...urghhh broke again...but nevermind...i feel happy...n i RAN!!!finally..its about time...yeah baby yeaaaaaa