Congrats to the New Team...very very inspirational speeches from y'all...all the best.
Now that we have no more agenda...we shall plan holidays...yayssss...hmmm..still thinking whether to just make it among ourselves or to include the others...of course the more the merrier la...but then, very hard to organize...n excuse me, I ain't doing no more shit work pls.
Anyway, I had yet another GG-ed lecture today...I am confirm screwed for this Investment module...I think the lecturer really cannot teach Im sorry to say la...Seemed like noone understand what he was teaching....We both gave up n just kept chit chatting for the second half of the entire lecture when he started to touch on the figures...can't understand a single shit!!!
"He should just go n run for the Olympics la why go n become lecturer"...ohh..coz he is an African...yupe...nuff said.
I was telling Yenny that noone in this class understand no shit...then these few people beside us were discussing during the 5min break....i thought they were just chit chatting....but Yenn told me "NO lorr..they are discussing about the lecture note"....FUCUK!!!get a life pls!losserrrsss...5min break is meant for toilet breaks n chitchatting pls...unless your name is Yenny n Alexis...coz they are doing it for the entire lecture...5min break to them means taking a break from all the chatters....
This super "shen" Dean's lister guy just walked out of the lecture halfway....damn he is my idol!!!He was doozing off during the first half of the lecture...was sitting beside us...we laughed at him somemore...bwahahaha...damn funny wat to laugh at people-who-sleeps-in-lecture.....then once he woke up, he just got up n leave...whalaoooo...so that is how you become a Dean's lister huh?..i Totally see it now!!!!Thanx god, I am sooo enlightened...