Went for Indo Placement test today...coz I did Malay before so in order to take Indo I must go for the placement test to see how much Im familiar with the language...duh....of course not very familiar right?
Anyway..due to my unnecessary honesty, I got into level 4....Fucuk taofu!!!!
I tried writing a damn lousy essay about Keluarga Saya..(my family).....its seriously soooo lousy that I was quite embarrassed to submit...even Uncle Lim can do better I think...shit..shall not make fun of the dead...my point is....it is soooo freakin terrible....n they said it was good....wtf!!!
Bapa saya seorang kontraktor....Dia sangat penyayang...Ibu saya suri rumah....shit like this i wrote can u belif it???im a freakin Uni student!!!!!
I only found out later that....you shouldnt even attempt the essay at all if u wanna get into lower level.....heck,ppl walked out of the room in ten minutes can u belif it???never even do the essay part....i so semangat somemore,write 150 words.....i just GG-ed myself.....fucuk taofu betul!!!
And apparently, nobody even says PENYAYANG okay wat the heck ws i thinking???penyayang is apparently too extreme.....according to Pek, must say SAyang banyak-banyak.....walaoooooooo my Malay is seriously too good until I cant even fake it the right way~!!!!!!!why why why am I sooo good in malay??????its a curse.....shall name my son Tunku Abdul Johnson....fusion between ghetto n Melayu...GG
N i even understand the short article!!!n Im not suppose to understand it if i wanna fake into the lower level laaaa.........deng....can go n tell Kenning about the whole story somemore after that!!!how this old guy maksiat with the writer's sister n he turned out to be as old as her father n how this guy go n maksiat with the brother's gf as well....FUCUK!!!!!its damn deeeeeepppp n i understood it!!!!!PADAN MUKA la.....i dug my own grave la GG.
N so now...i am contemplating whether to do it or not....it seemed stressful now that Im doing level 4 but on the other hand....it seemed fun...coz I really get to experience new things...my cores are going to be sooooooooo boring,even more boring than my grandma's hokkien dramas.....at least I have some class to look forward to.....n yay...there's a project which require us to travel to Indonesia!!!!!!!!!!
Was talking to one of the lecturer....she was telling us there's a field trip to Indo....n we were damn excited.....until she potong-ed our steam..."But its Batam larrr"......"Oouu"~lemah semangat~