Zeee holidays are finally ending....cant believe i gave up the entire month of july being here....time really flies....schools starting in about a week....this week is not any slack one either....with rag n flag coming....i really miss the time i had three weeks ago...where i was a refugee living on a vacation....
Now that the "Cool" performance is over...i have nothing much to look forward to...rag dance isnt exactly something that you look forward to practicing every night for the entire week....no offense but...try denying it n see....nope...you simply cant!no matter how much respect i have for my fellow choreos....rag dance just isnt something that i love...yea...love's a strong word...but dancing is all about loving aint it?...
nevertheless...regardless how much i dont fancy rag dance, I still do give my all in performing it....heck,I have to be an elve for goodness sake, now whats all that shit about me being unprofessional huh?I must be a GOD DAMN professional to bring myself to do something like that okay...all that cheeky smiling, cheesy acting, retarded hopping, n fancy costume....urgghhh
Luckly there are two more keewwwl dances awaiting moiii for hall bash...that'll make up for everything i guess....
This is in fact the first time I had a free weekend since weeks ago...practices are still on at nite...but i was actually free to go out with Nay..
Had a fancy Mexican dinner at Holland V with that woman on Sat nite n slept thru the entire day on Sunday.....n then...Had dinner with Bixs at PGP before going for rag prac...damn my life is brilliant aint it?Naaawwwwtttt..
I am soooo guilty for cheesy teenage soap....am running out of series to watch n then i found this new series The Secret Life of The American Teenager....yea it was stupid alright....but somehow u just cant resist cheesy stuff u see....well at least I had a good laugh at all the cheesiness....those "yea right" moments...ya' know.